The topics of the keynotes cover the areas of leadership, teamwork, communication, change, and diversity. All presentations can be held in German or English.
- LEADER on my SHIP: Success strategies of a circumnavigator
Content: Why you need self-leadership in order to be successful and which principles of successful (self-) leadership can be deduced from the experiences of a circumnavigation.
- IT’S A VUCA WORLD: Leadership in times of change
Content: Why only the unexpected can be expected, and which completely new challenges leaders must master now and in the future.
- PIRATE STRATEGY: What organizations can learn from buccaneers
Content: Looking back at more than 4000 years of history, pirates not only left a legacy of fascinating stories, but also a wealth of clever strategies and many inspirations. Extremely useful for individuals and organisations today, where we live in „stormy times“ again.
- NAVIGATING YOUR FUTURE: Success strategies for women in business
Content: Why women often do more managing than leading, and what they can do to make the leap into real leadership.
- CLEAR WORDS – STRONG TEAMS: Straight talk makes teams successful
Content: Why real confrontation and clear communication are decisive for teams and how to use conflicts to grow together.
- LIVING DIVERSITY: Succeeding outside your comfort zone
Content: Why diversity has long ceased to be a trend, and how companies can secure their future viability by pursuing diversity.
You can book a “keynote only”, but alternatively also the combination of „keynote plus workshop“ is possible.
For booking requests please do not hesitate to contact us. Please indicate the location and the date in the request concerning the event you are planning. This way we can get back to you as soon as possible.