“Sailing is my passion; communication and leadership are my topics. I am absolutely convinced that it does not depend on how the wind blows, but on how I set the sails.”
As a student, Stefanie Voss went to the USA at the age of 16, moved to Argentina for her employer when she was 23 years old, and signed up on a sailboat to circumnavigate the world at age 25. At the age of 31, she got promoted to head of department in a DAX-listed company. In 2009, after 15 years in the corporate world, she started her own business as speaker, facilitator and coach.
The foundation of her success is the trip around the world. This lifechanging experience was a crash course of personal development. It made her become a person holding the steering wheel of her life tightly in her own hands.
She works in Germany and abroad, speaks English fluently and without accent, as well as good Spanish and French. Her services are required by DAX-listed groups as well as SMEs, the public sector, and social institutions.
The variety of her clients and the heterogeneity of her projects are of great importance to her. The most diverse experiences are the foundation of the highest possible flexibility and spontaneity. And this is exactly what her clients appreciate.
- communications pro and leadership expert with international business background
- executive employee and manager with broad experience in project teams, communities, and as head of department at the Bayer group
- wide range of business expertise thanks to positions in sales, logistics, marketing, controlling, and communications
- > 20 years of working experience in Europe, the USA, and Latin America
- > 10 years of experience as a facilitator in workshops, events, and as a speaker on communication and leadership-related topics
- > 5 years of business coaching practice with clients in leadership and non-leadership roles as well as entrepreneurs
- since 2009: foundation of Cutwater and running an international facilitation, speaking and coaching business
- Department Head in Corporate Communications, 2006-2009
- Communications Project Manager, 2002 – 2006
- Global Marketing Product Manager, 2000 – 2002
- Circumnavigation during a sabbatical, 1999 – 2000
- Executive Management Support in Argentina, 1997 -1999
- Sales Consultant South and West Africa, 1996 -1997
- Professional Training: Company internal MBA-Program, 1993-1996
- Born in 1974, married, and mother of two children